At Hotspot Marketing we currently have an opportunity for an intern for a six month period to work with our small team on a range of marketing projects.
This internship is a brilliant opportunity for a recent graduate or trainee to work and gain experience of our small, local but growing marketing agency in Teddington, SW London. The role will also involve a degree of social media management for a range of clients.
This is a paid internship – the successful applicant will receive the national minimum wage but will be expected to cover their own travel expenses.
There is the prospect of permanent employment for the right candidate should they impress during their internship and should the company be able to offer a permanent position at the end of the internship.
Responsibilities to include:
- Researching client company information and writing copy for blogs
- Picture research
- Update our own and client website content
- Maintaining a variety of social media accounts (updating Twitter, Facebook accounts, etc)
- Manage and implement regular communications plan for existing clients (a mix of emails, phone/face to face contact, newsletters, events, etc)
- Manage invitation and management processes for training events, and provide on-site support at these events
- Regular telephone contact with clients, offering support and marketing assistance
- Support development of monthly e-newsletters (schedule, content, design and mailings), and manage production and schedule
Required skills & experience:
- Have a good understanding of marketing including web and social media marketing
- Organised, proactive and energetic
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Being able to build relationships with co-workers and clients
- University degree in a related field (for example business or media studies, journalism, PR, marketing, etc) would be an asset
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be good with computers and technology
- Be a fast learner with a positive attitude
Apply below telling us why you’d be the best person for the role. We look forward to hearing from you!